Saturday 13 September 2014

DIY: String decoration in your bedroom ♡

DIY: STRING DECORATIONS 
Hello my lovely readers! Today's post is going to be ANOTHER DIY (Sorry if you don't like DIY'S) I will be showing you guys how to make your room a bit more interesting with a simple DIY where you basically plonk some stuff on a bit of string! Hope you enjoy!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED

You will need:
-Pegs
-String
-Hooks
-Hammer
-Scissors
-Things to hang 



INSTRUCTIONS

STEP 1:
Get your hook and hammer it into the wall. Tie your string around the hook. Repeat on the other side, remember to cut your string to the exact size that you would like it.

STEP 2:
Get your pegs and the things you would like to peg onto the string. I also printed out some patterns, designs and transparent's to hang.

STEP 3:
START PEGGING! Designs shown in this picture:
-Poésie illustration- My lovely Thing
-Pastel chevron print.

STEP 4:

Peg as many things as you would like! Then you're all done and your room should look more ZAZZY! xD


I hope you all enjoyed this really simple DIY and I love it when you guys comment on my blog, or on my Instagram, or E-mail me that you have liked my posts and tried my DIY's! I love it so much when you tell me! If you would like to check out my Instagram please click HERE! I love you all sososo much! Have a fantastic day!

2 comments: